Thursday, October 26, 2023

So Far So Good

 

I totally forgot about the 101 things in 1,001 days list I created in August. However, it was totally in sync with what I've been doing the past few months because I completed 9 things on that list in the past 5.5 months!


4. Maintain 120 oz of water per day for a month

    Super easy with a gallon water bottle!

12. Take a breath when something (or someone) triggers my stress response

    My therapist and I have been working with Eye Movement Integration therapy and I have a phrase I     use to help calm me throughout the day.

17. Go to the eye doctor

    I went AND got new glasses.

28. Vote in the 2022 elections

    Of course, I voted.

43. Schedule a date with my husband once a month for a year (1/12)

    Patrick and I went out to dinner and to see Avenue Q at our local theater.

45. Paint Helena's room and bookcase

    So this took on a totally different look than this bullet, but I think it still counts. Instead of painting the whole room and bookcase, I painted one wall and created a Fairy Light Wall that serves as the focal point of the room. Then I ordered her a new loft bed and put that together with the help of her dad and stepdad. The room is all set up now and ready for the high schooler.

49. Add more Mixtiles to our family wall with more photos of Chris & Maggie

    This was something I did for myself around Christmas time.

52. Submit my routine to places to perform.

    I submitted, was accepted, and performed my Housewife act with HoneyBee Burlesque. Now I have to submit it elsewhere.

79. Spend money on 12 different local businesses in a year (1/12)

    I bought coffee and too many cupcakes at River Bottom Roasters

No comments: